How do I download and save a YouTube video to my mobile?
Simply download an app like YouTube Downloader, search for the video you want to download, select the format you want (mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file), and hit download. Depending on the app you use, the video will be available to watch in the app, in your downloads folder, or on your camera roll.
Can I get in trouble for downloading YouTube videos?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.
How do you send a YouTube video on WhatsApp without linking?
You can also record the video using your phone’s camera.
- Step 1: Download or Record the Video. Using a useful tool, download the video, or record it using your phone camera.
- Step 2: Open WhatsApp. With the video found and selected, click on the “Share” option on your phone and select share to WhatsApp.
- Step 3: Post Status.
Why WhatsApp videos are not showing in my gallery?
Whatsapp videos in your mobile are not shown in your gallery because the settings to make them “Visible” in gallery are disabled. If you want Whatsapp videos and images to be shown in the gallery then you will have to go to Settings>Chats>Media Visibility and Turn On the toggle.
How do I save videos from WhatsApp to my gallery?
Now go to the WhatsApp folder > Media > ‘. To save a photo or a video, long-press on it and tap Copy. Now paste the file in any folder of your choice in the phone’s internal storage.
How can I save WhatsApp video in my gallery?
Save/Copy WhatsApp “Status” Photos and Videos
- View the status which you want to save.
- Open your File Manager app – Files, File Manager, Solid Explorer; etc.
- Enable “show hidden files”.
- Navigate to the WhatsApp folder – Internal storage > WhatsApp > Media > .
- Copy the photos/videos which you want to save.