How do I find my hotspot name?
The network name for your Mobile Hotspot is displayed on the label attached to the bottom of your device. The number next to “SSID” is the Network Name for your device.
How do I change my SSID on my iPhone hotspot?
How to change your hotspot name on an iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll to and tap “General.”
- At the very top of the General page, tap “About.”
- Select “Name,” also at the top of the next tab.
- Name your iPhone what you’d like, and tap “Done.”
Why did my iPhone hotspot disappeared?
If you can’t find or turn on Personal Hotspot, check that your wireless carrier enabled it and that your wireless plan supports it. On the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings….
How do I keep my hotspot always on?
Go into your settings. Go to “wireless and networks” click on…more then choose “tethering and mobile hotspot”. There’s a timeout setting there. You can set it to never turn off.
Why does my hotspot keep disconnecting?
Below are the most common reasons: Your wireless drivers could be out-of-date. Your wireless adapter could be turning itself off. There could be wireless interference….
How do I stop my iPhone from disconnecting from hotspot?
-Change the name of your iPhone: Settings > General > About > Name. -Reset Network Settings: Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings. Please keep in mind, this also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before….
How do I stop my hotspot from turning off?
Go to your phone settings, then select wireless and networks. In that area, select MORE. Choose tethering and mobile hotspot. Look for the “timeout” option and disable it.
How do I keep personal hotspot always on IOS 14?
Turn on / off
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Personal Hotspot. If you don’t see Personal Hotspot, tap Cellular and you will see it.
- Tap the Allow Others to Join switch ON or OFF.
- Remain on this screen while you connect other devices to the Personal Hotspot.