How do I remove a subscribed Programme from BBC sounds?
Using the website?
- Go to the My Sounds section.
- Head to the Subscribed tab.
- Click on the podcast or programme you’d like to unsubscribe from.
- Click on Subscribed to unsubscribe; it will change to Unsubscribe when you hover over it.
How do I delete things from my sound?
If you want to delete a programme from your downloads you can do so by following these instructions:
- Head to the Downloads section in My Sounds.
- Find the downloaded episode you want to delete and swipe it to the left.
- Tap Delete.
How do you delete bookmarks from BBC sounds?
How do I remove a bookmark?
- Head to the Bookmarks section of My Sounds.
- Select the Bookmark you’d like to remove.
- Click on the Bookmarked button to remove the episode from your Bookmarks.
How do I delete iPlayer downloads on my IPAD?
- Open the BBC iPlayer app.
- Tap on Menu and then Downloads.
- On the Download screen make sure you are in the Downloaded tab (not Queue)
- Tap Edit.
- Tap on the downloaded programme you wish to delete.
- Tap the red Delete button.
- If you return to the Downloaded screen, you should no longer see that programme.
How do I clear my iPlayer history?
On the iPlayer site, click the ‘X’ next to each show to remove it from your list. To clear your entire history, click that option right at the bottom of the Watching page. You can’t delete individual shows on the mobile app; you need to go into settings and clear the entire history.
How do l Delete downloads?
What to Know
- Open the Files app and select the Downloads category. Tap and hold the files you want to delete to select them. Tap the Trash icon.
- Android asks if you’re sure you want to delete the selected files. Confirm that you do.
- Note: You can also use the Files app to delete unwanted images, videos, audio, and more.
Is there an issue with BBC iPlayer?
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at iPlayer.
Why does BBC iPlayer keep cutting out?
Buffering is caused by the internet connection between your router and your device cutting off and joining again, so to play a programme smoothly and without interruption, you’ll need a good internet connection.
How do I reset BBC iPlayer on my smart TV?
Turn the TV on again and perform a soft reset by going to Menu > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. The default PIN is 0000. Please note that all settings will revert back to default. Once done resetting the TV, try to access again the BBC iPlayer.