What is 1e 12?
So: 4.5E6 is the same as 4500000 (four and a half million). 1E12 is the same as (a million million).
How do I extend a formula in Excel without dragging?
Follow these steps:
- First put your formula in F1.
- Now hit ctrl+C to copy your formula.
- Hit left, so E1 is selected.
- Now hit Ctrl+Down.
- Now hit right so F20000 is selected.
- Now hit ctrl+shift+up.
- Finally either hit ctrl+V or just hit enter to fill the cells.
How do you fill the empty selected cells using a formula?
Press [Ctrl] + [Enter] and Excel will copy the respective formula to all blank cells in the selected range. This keyboard shortcut can be used as a quick way of filling a lot of cells or copying a formula into a range when it is entered, rather than copying it separately afterwards.
How do I fill a cell in Excel based on another cell?
How to highlight cells in excel based on the contents of other…
- Under Home tab | Styles | Conditional Formatting | Manage Rules.
- Create a new rule.
- Select “Use a formula to determine which cells to format”
- Enter “=A2=1” as the formula.
- Format the Fill colour as Red.
- Click okay and apply it to your selection.
How do I format a cell based on another cell value?
Excel formulas for conditional formatting based on cell value
- Select the cells you want to format.
- On the Home tab, in the Styles group, click Conditional formatting > New Rule…
- In the New Formatting Rule window, select Use a formula to determine which cells to format.
- Enter the formula in the corresponding box.
How do I format a cell color based on another cell?
Highlight Cells Using Conditional Formatting Based on Another Cell Value in Google Sheets
- Select the cells that have the names (A2:A11).
- Go to the Format Tab.
- Click on Conditional Formatting.
- In the Conditional Formatting rules pane, select Single Color.
- From the ‘Format Cells if’ drop down, select ‘Custom Formula is’.