Why is there a little head on my Chrome icon?
It means that you’re using the multiple-user profile option on Chrome (where each profile can have its own settings, bookmarks, etc.). The white head icon is, I believe, the default icon for the first profile (each profile can set its own small icon that will show on the larger Chrome icon).
How do I make Chrome open as a different user?
Run Google Chrome as a different user to test
- Search “Chrome” from the start menu, right click and select “Open File Location”
- Hold “Shift” on your keyboard and right-click the Internet Explorer icon. Select “run as different user”
- Enter the credentials for the second user (your screen/prompt may look different) and click OK/Login.
How do I create a shortcut for a different user?
Run As Different User Shortcut for SCSM Administrators
- Right-click on the desktop, point to New, and then select Shortcut.
- In Type the location of the item, enter runas /user:DomainNameUserName “Path of SCSM .exe“
- Select Next, type a name for the shortcut, and then click Finish.
- Right-click on the shortcut that was created, select Properties.
- Select the Change Icon…
- Select OK.
How do I run a different browser?
The are two options available.
- Option 1 – Open the browser as a different user:
- Hold ‘Shift’ and right-click on your browser icon on the Desktop/Windows Start Menu.
- Select ‘Run as different user’.
- Enter the login credentials of the user you wish to use.
How do I get to Chrome preferences?
To find Chrome settings, go to the Chrome menu (the three dots next to your profile picture) and select Settings, or type chrome://settings into the omnibar.
Where is the wrench icon in Chrome?
To access the menu, click the wrench icon, three horizontal lines or three dots in the top right corner of the browser.
Why does Google Chrome quit unexpectedly?
It’s possible they might have been corrupted or damaged. Rename the folder Default to something like Default-Backup and relaunch Chrome. It should generate a new default profile and hopefully your problem will be fixed. Doing this, however, will cause you to lose your data.
What do you do when Google Chrome stops working on your phone?
Programs or apps sometimes get in the way of a page loading correctly. Restart your Android phone or tablet. Try loading the page again….To free up memory:
- Close every tab except for the one that’s showing the error message.
- Quit other apps or programs that are running.
- Pause any app or file downloads.